Tuesday, March 10, 2020

St. Patrick's Day look

I was going through my furniture inventory when I saw some of the items I used in the picture which made me want to make this outfit and I actually really like it!
Gonna wear this all month, maybe even more than March. Will definitely make an Easter outfit because I just have so many Easter clothing items lol. Anyways here it is:
Hair: Starshine Sparkle Warrior
Glasses: Bizarre Sparkle Shades
Face: Dizzy
Top: Leperchaun
Bottoms: st patricks day
Skin Color: Anything works, I use 6
Hair Color: None/Default
Yeah idk if anyone else would like this but I personally love it probably my second favorite look I've made, favorite ofc being my og main not new one but yknow... :( 

Anyways I WILL be back with another look soon, cya *^-^*

No comments:

Post a Comment